Monday, July 10, 2006

Okay, pull out your mp3 list. Put on a happy song. If you have 'Rood' from Marco Borsato, you might want to pick that one. Don't listen to the words, simply the energy flowing from it.

And in the mean while, read this:

On my college, you can get the following grades:
5 - Not sufficient. Correct it and add stuff.
6 - Sufficient. Barely
7 - Sufficient. Well done
8 - High Grade
9 - VERY high grade
10 - OMFG THIS WORK IS AWESOME! (this one is hard to get..... even though I got quite a few of them XD)

For the final essay of my college, a 10 is not obtainable (unless it's extremely good), and a 9 is only given out on rare exceptions.

I (and my fellow student) got an 8 for our last essay.

I finished all the essays from College. All there is now, is waiting for all grades to appear on my list, get stuffed in the batch that graduates August 15th (I'm in France then XD), pick up a copy of my diploma (after I'm done), do the presentation for this essay (yup, part of the deal peeps!), and then wait for December to pick up my real diploma.

I'm done people.

I'm truely done!

........... but what to do now XD?

No comments: