Monday, July 10, 2006

Uwaaaa~; I spend so much money on one day! Sure, I got myself some Shin Tenchi Muyo and Witch Graphic Novels (Shin Tenchi Muyo 4 and Witch Graphic Novels 1-4), as well as some empty CD's to burn on, and a CD case..... But still.... Puu! Over 100 euros spend on one day!

And tomorrow Eindhoven... and Friday Utrecht... Puu.... my savings account must truely hate me XD

I finished correcting Forever Young Episode 1 till 30 ^_^ Yay! I hope to get passed 50 today ^_^

But first... Kyaah... -_- The talk about my last essay. If the other teacher says okay, it's certain I WILL graduate August 15th! So, I'm a bit nervous; but I have high hopes. My partner and I (I call my partner K2 =P) made like, 30 versions or so. We had a nitpick as a teacher ^_^. So, if the teacher says NO, it means the first teacher didn't do his work correctly XD Still following me? XD I should learn some more English XD

Other than that: Dad will come home from France tonight! Yay! Finally not being home alone any more! I hate being alone! T_T

ANYWAY: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/36029864/
I finally finished 'Your Wave is My Command'!! W00t! Expect it to be on my Fav List on the side!

Go visit all my art =P Nya!

¬.¬' ......Ehm? Please?

No comments: