Monday, July 17, 2006

Oh, the irony..... I FINALLY finished my first podcast, and my darn host is so down I could flood it with a bucket of water..... okay, that made no sense XD
So, as soon as I find a reliable host (I need to host more than just this podcast), then I will post it!

Anything news? Ehm..... Kitty Ocean is lazy. Worked on her KissDoll again, instead of finishing her book. You know, that big dream of hers? XD
Tomorrow I will work a bit extra. Only 3 hours of work, and that is if I'm being slow! Mmm.. At least.... I hope 3 hours. Somehow, whenever someone else touches what I need to deliver, it gets SO messed up! Oh well, otherwise sun and stuff. Healthy and all. *hisses at sun*

I need to go drawing again. Yes I should. VERY SHOULD.

Edit: Listen to my Podcast here: http://studiotsunami.blogspot.com/

No comments: