Wednesday, July 19, 2006

*yawn*

Yeah, woke up at...... what..... 5.30 am or so? Then rolled over, and woke up at 6.30 am or so. Out of utter annoyance of not being able to doze off again, I cleaned a bit up in my room. At 7.00 am I simply gave up, and went downstairs.

It's now 8.30 am... roughly speaking. And I so feel it's going to be a looooong day -_-.

Anyway, some of you know I've been busy with a Kiss Doll. For a year or so. Probably more. Anyway, lately, I'm FINALLY making some progress. I think I finished about....20% of all basic clothing. And trust me, that basic clothing is needed. About half the outfits can be made by using the basic clothing! But I just know, that when this doll is done, it will be all worth it. I already made up some new outfits just using that doll and basic clothing!!
Plus I removed some items that were only taking up space. And won't do the biography feature. I can't decide to use which clothing set then anyway. I'll just make a site for it, and then post all outfits near a biography or so. Plus, it would only take up space.

I have another doll in progress, and I hope to finish the second base today *sighs*. Base creating is the worst work XD

Oh yeah, there's a second heat wave in the Netherlands in this summer....

When was the first one?

I seriously need to get out more XD But if there's heat, I stay inside!

No comments: