Sunday, January 31, 2010

CCCP XD

Funny XD I'm watching Cool Runnings; I need some happy brainless movie XD And I just noticed the Swiss Bobsled has CCCP on it XD I know an other CCCP. And that's software!

You don't have to understand the joke, as long as I think it's funny XD

Yesterday I drew Iri and Tenshi; the first Twins of MorningSnow. While I like their hairstyle, I dislike their faces and especially Iri's clothes XD Way too sugar coated XD I may not even post it XP Or change colours digitally XP Iri's clothes looked great in my mind :(

Today I wrote 2 episodes for Forever Young. Things are going waaaay unplanned XD

"Hold on. Are you saying Stellus won the great war with MorningSnow... and nobody knows about it?! I even helped them?!"

2 comments:

Kiyoshi said...

I know CCCP too, I prefer the pack from http://www.codecguide.com though

Kiyoshi said...

Hey Sanka, are you dead? :P

Love that movie!