Friday, October 31, 2003

GO SEE GO SEE GO SEE GO SEE GO SEE!!!
*is too happy beyond words*

Edit
If I'm unlucky, my new internshipplace may be in Tiel... which means getting up at 5.45 am just to get in that place on time, which is 7.50 am. For one day in the week that is managable... but for an entire internshipweek? And my dad says I must accept it! Internship is internship! HELL, even for my work I never had to get up before 6 am!! And then he goes whining about getting my driver's license and that it would make things easier..... I'll never manage to get that thing before the end of the schoolyear so what's the freaking use of mentioning it?!
Why do I pray they say no right now? I don't want to get up at 5.45 am! Just because they messed up, I have to pay! I thought my luck had started changing for the better again, but no.... I think this is one messed up year. All because of school.
And everybody just keeps on saying I should stop complaining.........

No comments: