Monday, April 19, 2004

Either I'm smart or they are just plain stupid. What am I talking about? I just my grade from my last final from this school year (and probably the rest of my school carriere- I believe I don't get any finals any more in the next year)- a final that claimed that 60% of the students wouldn't make it in one try. It was that hard.

I had a 9 out of 10 score.

I passed it. With a high grade too. Okay.... 60% is said to fail... I'm not the brightest person in the world- but this is my 3rd high grade!!!

This year I had 3 finals:
Children and Law: 9 out of 10
Dutch as a second Language: 7 out of 10 (started studying waaaaaay too late XD)
And now:
Math for the 6th grade (with things like 6/8 x 4/5): 9 out of 10

How am I supposed to tell my class this?! They already think I'm a brainiac!! I'M NOT SMART!!!

This just means my classmates are plain stupid. And when I see 40% of them.... as well as the teachers... yup, they are dumb XD

No comments: