Friday, April 09, 2004

My mom is sick =( Very sick.... I just hope she will be better soon.....

About the mails from the previous post. I heard he doesn't want to talk to me any more, because he thought I was being very unreasonable. Most people tell me just to forget him; he's a wast of my time.

Well, I'm not mad with him. He thinks he's giving me credit; the picture has my sitename and signature on it. But to me, credit is a tad more. A line that says: Made by.... or, maybe a link to my site.

He think that a simple alt code will mess up his site. It's won't. And if he does that, people will respect him even more!! In my opinion anyway. I was giving SUGGESTIONS and he took it as something I had to do from me.

I heard from a friend he doesn't want to talk to me any more. So be it then. I was willing to try and resolve it, but I won't go running after him; 'please love me'. I will try to resolve it a bit later, when he has calmed down and is willing to talk again.

Thanks. I know I messed up, and I have to resolve it myself. I feel so childish to just turn away and then say: 'So be it! You dun like me, you not worth of my attention!'

(The mail to my friend:

Hey *****:
Please don't be sad. i am not mad at you,at ALL. I AM mad at your friend,and i don't want to talk to her anymore,and that's that. I think she was unreasonable. Her piece,the one that was one my site,had her name AND her website on it,and yet she STILL said i didn't give her any "credit".
I have no idea what her concept of the word "credit" is,but it's a lot more than what I am willing to give. She wanted me to ALSO put a link on the page NEXT TO the thumbnail,which would ruin the look of my site. (that was a suggestion from my side, I believe, not something obligated XD)
She wanted me to put special code on her pics. It was going to be a lot of work for me,and clutter up the pic and the site (Alt codes don't clutter up a site XD). It's not worth the time and trouble. So,i took her pics and the ones she claimed to own,off. She wanted me to take yours off,and i said no,not unless YOU told me to,since you sent me stuff before.
het opent.
She wasn't happy about that.
I try to be nice to the artists,and keep their copyrights on the art,but if she doesn't appreciate being on a site that a thousand people see in a month,i can't help her. (Indeed, I don't want to be at a site that doesn't give me a link but does show my art =S)
So,that's that. Her art isn't worth all the trouble she is giving me.
I'm sorry you are upset. I am not mad at you at all,i promise. None of it is your fault. Thank you for all your kind words. )
*******

No comments: