Wednesday, April 14, 2004

I'm getting such weird dreams lately... First all kinds of kids from my internship appear in all possible forms, and now I had a dream where I was in some kind of jail (what the hell did I actually do wrong?! O.o) and when I was set free, I had to pick if I wanted to be in the red group, or the blue group, otherwise I would get killed.
We weren't allowed to contact anyone at home or so, but I managed to hook up my computer online XD. And what did I do online?! I LOOKED UP AN MP3!!! WTF?! I was taken hostage and I look for mp3?! I'm NUTS!
Gosh my dreams are annoying........

Last Monday it was 2nd Easter Day (in the Netherlands). My parents and I went to the Chinese Restaurant. We go there very often; it's a nice place and there are 2 waitresses (the daughters of the boss) who have an excellent form of humor ^_^. We always laugh our pants off there ^_^.
And then the other guests wonder who that insane family is.....
Anyway, I usually bring a notepad to scribble on along. This time I didn't, but I wanted to draw anyway ^_^. We had paper placemats with a waiter on it. So, I scribbled on him, giving him pigtails (Sasami Style ^_^), decorating his jacket, giving him eyebrows etc etc and in the end it was a girl XD. Then suddenly the boss came; checking out why we were laughing so much (I also made other things on the placemat, like giving the rabbit a basket on his back and writing 'Easter Bunny' with it, or striping away 'Rooster' and writing: Chicken, because roosters can't lay eggs). Suddenly he pulled the placemat underneath my hands and showed his wife! He loved it!
For fun I said: But I'm not done yet!!! So I got him back..... as well as coloured pencils!!! XD. I coloured it, and made a new one on a new placemat as well, and handed it in. He even showed it to other guests XD.
Next time I'm gonna make him a real drawing ^_^

No comments: