Monday, April 26, 2004

The person who created PDF, Acrobat Reader and what not more has no brain at all. It just doesn't work!!! It has NO USE and is a HELL to work with. They claim it's sooooo easy, but all it causes is frustration with my dad he lets go on ME!
Prove why it sucks:
1. It takes AGES to open
2. It takes AGES just to scroll 1 inch
3. Text that I CAN see in Acrobat Reader 4.0 on Windows 98 are INVISIBLE in Acrobat Reader 5.0 in Windows XP
4. When I want to print the PDF file, I get to see white text (aka: text is GONE)
5. I can't edit PDF
6. It takes a lot of space
7. I can't correct typos in letters they send me with: 'please correct this for me if you find any mistakes'
8. I can't save it, let alone copy it to another source, without doing it by right clicking on the file itself

I can't understand the use of PDF. Let alone why people keep on working with it. And why does it work BETTER on my ANCIENT PC than my HYPERCOOLBRANDNEW PC?!

I curse the inventor of PDF. That he or she or it (hey, you never know these days!!) may have carrots growing between his toes (for only a week or so because I can't seem to wish something really bad and permanent to people XD... unless they are Anime Sultan- that's a different story)

No comments: