Saturday, April 03, 2004

I've been to Uumie's yesterday. She showed me Final Fantasy IX. I'm a sucker for romance *sniffs* Very pretty game though.
And eh... she showed me lots of art and stuff I cannot tell *zips mouth shut*

And I can't believe it... XD Dougurasu actually send me a postcard XD.

Rare event!!

This event happened today, and dates back to my internship where I was kicked out. There was a girl in that class, and I thought I didn't have a bond with that kid. That she didn't like me that much. Today I went to swimming lessons again (I sometimes give them on the saterday morning) and I saw her... with a big smile on her face.
Me: Hey Silke!
Silke: *having a huge smile on her face*
Silke's mom: It really is you! She already pointed: Look look! It's Miss Kitt! You know, she really had to cry when you left from that internship. She so hated that. And she's so happy to see you again!!
Me: *stunned*

I thought she didn't like me! Turns out she even CRIED because I had to leave! EAT THAT YOU ^T&*%(*&%( SCHOOL; who said I couldn't bond with ANY of the childeren. ('At least WE have a bond with them- we know EXACTLY how to interact with them!'- suuuuuuuure).
If Silke missed me, I bet more kids missed me!

No comments: