Sunday, April 18, 2004

The owner from genieharem.com took my image down. Unlike what most people think, he IS a nice guy. Heck, the owner itself thinks I think he's a moron- but I think he's a nice guy having a hard time because of Anime Sultan. Yes, it was him again. He once again stole my art. But I know his real name now. That makes me feel stronger.
If you flamed the owner of thegenieharem.com, please mail him again and tell him he's not the blame XD It's all Anime Sultan's fault. He donated that image.

Maybe you have noticed the broken links in the Serenay Moon Midi section and this blog. Turns out that if you don't log in on sailormoon.com for 60 days, they clean out your account XD. Woops. So that means I lost all the midi's... I'm so not gonna re-upload them.
1. It's illegal and I don't want to get into trouble
2. It took me combined more than a week just to upload those freaking things.

So, because of the current 4th Art Theft by Anime Sultan (if you want to have his real name, I can give it to you on request) I'm now afraid to post what I want online, just because that moron will steal it.
Isn't it insane I can't draw genie-related images and then not post it because Anime Sultan will steal it?! And even take my signature off?! WHAT KIND OF A FUCKING LOSER IS HE?!

Also, a colleage from work died this week- I found that out yesterday. Damn. He was a nice guy. A bit annoying sometimes, but he was okay.

Anyway, because of all this, I'm going to make a fresh start with my blog. New bright layout, instead of the black.

But if I ever meet you in Real Life Anime Sultan... you can expect a BIG and HARD kick between the legs. Not because of what you did to me, to Demi, or many other artists... but mostly because of what you did to that owner from genieharem.com. He is now flamed because of YOU!!!!

No comments: