Tuesday, January 18, 2005

For the second time in 2 days I have a dream I remember clearly. The first was supposed to be scary (while it was not), but the second was so so sad.
I dreamed that I had organised a vacation and that my best friends came. One guy came as well, and all my friends loved him. Each time he messed up, I pulled him out of trouble. The result? They forgot to take me along on the train, and when I pulled him out of trouble, I got punished myself. While I was stuck cleaning a huge building because of his mistake, my friends didn't even came along. I felt betrayed, especially by that friend. Later on, they suddenly announced that building had a new owner. It happened to be my friend. I was relieved of my punishment, but actually after the yay hug, he left me alone again. I've never felt so alone in my dreams before. And it was all so one sided, because of course my friends had tried to help me (after all, he became owner of the building), and the guy was indeed looking for me (he just couldn't find me), but I still felt so sad and alone. He didn't even show up when I needed him most in my dream. And a happy end? Well, eventually he found me, but in my dream it felt like he was too late with everything, and that he didn't care about me at all.
So no... not really a happy end in my dream.
Dreams sucks.

But if you excuse me, I have to kick an Art teacher for someone right now. Plus to wait for a very important phone call.

No comments: