Saturday, January 22, 2005

I learned on school that people only pick on other people if they have a frustration, and can't confront their original frustration. So, what I was wondering today... what frustrated those Telefone Sellers to make such a fool out of me? Oh, no worries, they only laughed at me, at everything I did.
They also overheard a joke I shared with my collegues at work. They usually play a game/ competition where they use a rubber band to shoot over a bottle or so. On my way out, one of them hit the bottle, and I put it upside again. I joked with them: 'Cool of me huh? That I am so great I can place a bottle back on his feet?' The guys from worked laughed along with me, but downstairs those same Telefone Sellers had overheard it, and whined: 'Oo! That's so cool you can place a bottle back!'
I've had enough with the insults, and didn't even look at them when I said carelessly: 'Yeah, and that's why I got my VWO Diploma.'
(On High School, you can get various diploma's for graduation. VWO is the highest level. So, I actually said to the guys that they probably thought I was brainless because I was working as a mail deliverer, but that I was way brighter then they were.)
And the result?
Utter silence from their side.
VICTORY!

No comments: