Saturday, January 29, 2005

Today I once again thought it might be best if I start looking for an other job. The job I have now has become incredibly heavy, and I don't think my leg can pull that shift as soon as I have to work for 100%. I know a place where I'm incredibly welcome, and it's an easy job as well, but I would make way less money there. Way, way less. So, a lot of ups and downs I have to think through, and maybe even talking about this with my group leader. I don't want to quit, but it has become incredibly heavy... and I'm not the only one who thinks that.

Another thought I finally decided, is that I'm going to postpone my Forever Young site. The reason is simple: my internship (plus, I still didn't get the requested FTP XD). At this moment, I hardly have time to keep up with the sites I have now (while I only update Serenay Moon regularly XD), and I don't think I would for Forever Young justice by giving it crappy updates.
I will continue writing, so no worries. The thing is.....I'm getting so close to the finish (and graduate for school). I'm at 75% now, and after the internship it will be 90%. I would only have reports left then. I can be finished in December. I'm so close... I can't give up now!
And even though I love Forever Young to death; school is more important at the moment. Sometimes you have to make choices. I can throw away 3 years of hard annoying work and keep 2 years of hard loved work, or just wait 1 more year and still keep my 2 years of loved work.
Maybe you think I'm overdramatic, but I'm proud of my decision.

No comments: