Monday, January 31, 2005

Well, I survived the first day of internship. Also went a lot more calmer than I expected. Less chaotic. So, no problems? Well, if you don't count 'feeling like a newbie' along, no problems indeed XD. I mean, all those kids were done playing so fast XD I never had experience with that; I mean, I know todlers, but most of the time the class can keep themselves busy for an hour; these kids can't do that yet. Plus, they hardly know any songs, plus some of them hardly know Dutch XD. So, asides that, it actually went great ^_^ All those helpfull suggestions are cool, but also a tad annoying XD I get advice from EVERY corner. I know they mean well though.
Ow well, I can try again tomorrow =D Wish me luck!
Ps. I only had 5 kids today; tomorrow I might have either 6 or 7. It's a really calm nice class =D Love the kids already!!!

No comments: