Wednesday, January 05, 2005

I know my mom. What's outside this country, doesn't really bother her. Yes, she thinks everything is all very sad, but it doesn't really affect her. What happened in Asia did affect her. My mom is being affected by something that doesn't apply to her at all. At one side I'm very happy, at the other side I'm sad because my mom is sad...
Anyway, we also talked about the nice humans in those regions. While all the bad humans try to help everyone, the good humans steal children (some children have suddenly dissappeared), and rape women and young girls (please not, this is sarcasm; it should be the other way around!) I can't believe humans are capable of doing such terrible things! Thousands of people died, and heck, who cares, let's rape the women and steal the children! MAY THOSE PEOPLE ROT IN HELL! Those children will probably be used as slaves, put into mines, or used for illegal adoption. Or even worse: prostetution. Sick, sick people. And sick, sick people for taking them in, or visiting them. And those who adopt? USE YOUR BRAINS! I understand it's hard not being able to have children, or that you are not allowed to adopt one on the legal way, but these children probably still have parents! You're hurting parents so you can become a parent yourself!
I pray you children will be safe... or that you can escape.
And I also pray that those child-thieves will die. I usually don't really hate people, but those who steal children have no right to live at all. May your body slowly rot away....
Also, to end this funny: The netherlands has already gathered around 50 million euro; that's about 60 dollars or so? Anyway, that has all been brought up by normal people; hardly any companies or the government. And then, what did mister bush say? 'Mmm, We'll be generous and donate 35 million dollars!'. Oh, how funny that even the government thought that was way too little. Now it's 350 million dollars.
There will come a special account soon on my dad's work, that promised to double every amount of money that will be donated there. I will donate there. Because what happened... I have no words.
But I'm glad to see how this unites humans; all skin colours and nationalities together. It just proves we can all help each other.
I'm proud to be human.

No comments: