Tuesday, January 25, 2005

It's really happening....I'm really going to be a teacher. Today I saw how the never used old computer room was turned into a real class. Okay, it's still far from done, but....it's really a classroom....MY classroom! It will really be my little kingdom; my rules, my children, my class. I also saw some of the children. Some are plain adorable, and some are.....very silent. And half of them hardly speak Dutch XD. But it's my class!
I'll be honest: I am scared. Scared that I'm not good enough. It's really exciting and new! All the teachers are convinced I can do it; it's just me who needs to be convinced XD
I have 3 days to finish my classroom and to look in other classes to find out how things are going there. After all, I need to know what the school stands for, and how they teach there! I can't be an apple while all the others are oranges, ne?
I wished I had more time to prepare, but at least I have something. Plus, I'm getting paid. Hell, I'm getting more in 1 month than I make in half a year usually XD At least I can pay my college for next year then ^_^
I can save money again.
I think I really like working as teacher XD just 5 months as a teacher.... Spicey, it will really be spicey, but I'll make it. Biggest problem is going to bed in time XD

Sleep well you all!!!!

No comments: