Saturday, May 20, 2006

And again that feeling of being betrayed (in a mild form) by one of those who I considered a friend. It is as if I am not allowed to have 1 fine day any more. Each time my day looks okay (no matter how much rain and how much the dinner from the restaurant messes me up as usual (somehow I can't deal with eating outside the house O.o)), there always has to happen something that makes me feel betrayed by some friends.

There are only a few friends I can still count on. And those are the ones I've all seen in real life as well.

Online friendships are just as fake as pixel smiles.

With a few exceptions perhaps. (Rocket Stevo is a good example of an exception)

First nodding yes and then screaming no is a good example on how fake such a friendship can be.

Plus, I seem to attract pervs all of a sudden >_<

No comments: