Saturday, May 13, 2006

This is the deal people. I'm stressed as well as pissed.

If you don't know why I'm pissed, be wise and don't ask. Just let me cool down.

If you do know why I'm pissed, either pick my side or don't let me hear your opinion. Just let me cool down.

If you know why I'm stressed, either let me know, or don't mention it. There is nothing that can be done about it. I can only do my best.

If you don't know why I'm stressed, then simply don't ask. Telling you what is going on only makes me more stressed.

Today is actually one of the worst days of my life. I want to forget it as soon as possible. What stung me most is that I found out 2 people are lying to me. They don't know I know that, but they are lying. Confronting them only means hell breaks lose, and I already had to face enough for the past few days.

I just want to ban this day from my memory.

Just... forget it.

No comments: