Tuesday, May 02, 2006

It's getting crazy! Crazy I tell ya! Ever since sunday, I keep on being hungry, no matter what! Luckily I'm 'stupid' enough to sometimes simply forget to eat, otherwise I would be stuffing myself all day! But seriously, I have 2 large meals a day (vegetarian for a few days because I wanted it) and a few little snacks, but I keep on feeling like I haven't eaten a thing!

I usually feel like this when I haven't eaten a thing. Have I managed to found vegetarian food that gets disgested easily, like fish? Oh great, just great. Kitt goes veggie for a few days, and gets repaid with the feeling of an empty stomach. Figures.......

Oh yeah, and I've been having my scary dream lately. In my dream, I wake up, but only see the first thing I saw, no matter how often I close my eyes again. It's like my eyes are a DVD player, and the screen simply freezes for a LONG while. And I always see the same: my arm that's on a matrass, but then from my eye's point of view. The first thing I see when I wake up.
At first it was very scary, but now, after the 3rd time, it's getting annoying AND starts to bother me.

Anyway, my mp3 player sometimes refuses to go off or on. I just got the thing a day! What the heck am I doing wrong?! ...... Yes, people, I read the manual. It says: "slide the button to the left until the screen goes on/off". But pushing it for more than a minute can't be right! So, I contacted the help desk by e-mail.

It still bothers me that I saw Card Captor Sakura and Naruto Bootlegs in two toy stores (yup, 2 now). They are plain simple and cheap Bubble Swords (even though one is shaped like wand), but the images are clearly Naruto and Card Captor Sakura. The Naruto one is slightly changed but heck, even though I dislike the series (sorry guys! Doesn't appeal to me!) I can STILL recognise him and his metallic ninja headband. Kinda all over the net you know. And the CCS image was an almost direct image from an Anime Image! It's not even a thing that is used in either anime!
I contacted 1 store, but they haven't contacted me back yet. I doubt they will do anything about it. But people! Bootlegs are illegal! And I expected them to be in cheap stores, but NOT in 2 of the biggest stores of the Netherlands! It's just like all those cheap Pikachu knock-offs. EVERYONE knows they are illegal/ bad copies/ plagiasm (or whatever it's called), but because it's a TINY bit altered, people can sell it.
Doesn't copyright mean a thing to those evil people??!!
........... What I was doing in a toy store in the first place? I like browsing there. So sue me =P.

And I'm starting to consider an online publisher for my Book Forever Young. If I will go for that site, I will let you know. And not much later I will tell you the ISBN number so you can try and order it in your own local bookstore, instead of having to buy it online. If that doesn't work, you can still buy it online.

Forever Young is coming.
And I'm getting a tiny bit of inspiration again as well, for book 3.

Be aware. (Man I can't sound all dramatic with Card Captor Sakura Ending - Groovy Love Songs in German - Du bist meine freund - or something like that - as a background tune XD)

The worst case scenario is about to happen.

And it will get a LOT worse afterwards!

....... or maybe it's for the better?

Oh yeah, and for those who pre-read book 3: expect a return of the Harbringer. In a new form. I discussed it with Uumie. She said I should use my original idea and go for it. No matter how crazy it will turn out to be XD

"Your dream will cause betrayal yet loyalty. It will pave the path to disaster as well as fullfill your dreams. Your actions will determine the future, which will be filled with light yet darkness. Follow your heart, and let the tears and smiles come to you."

Oh yeah. A prediction like that is always SO helpful XD It can go lead to all kinds of scenarios XD It simply tells nothing new XD

No comments: