Saturday, May 13, 2006

Please tell me that I'm still allowed to give my own opinion here. I'm frustrated, I'm pissed, and I feel like I can't even talk about it. I feel like I have only 1 person behind me, and the rest all thinks that I'M the arrogant b****. I expected a bit more sympathy. I apologised because I knew that was the right thing to do, and I apologised as a Guild Owner, but hell no, it will take a while before I can send the same apology personal. Or maybe never at all.

It was a personal attack.

They should understand I'm pissed about it, but no, instead they call me arrogant. While in my perspective, THEY are the arrogant ones.

And if I can't even write my opinion down here any more, then hell, I'm going to quit all Internet. Because what kind of fun is internet, if I'm being ATTACKED for sharing my opinion? Yes, I was pissed. Anyone else would be pissed in the same situation. But instead of solving it, they just add more fire.

And then being stressed for Monday does NOT help at all.

I'm freaking pissed. Pissed, Pissed, Pissed.

And I just KNOW someone who knows what this is about will read this and then will go screaming: "LOOOOK! Look how arrogant she is!"

But showing others proof about how arrogant I am, only proves how arrogant you are yourself.

I'm pissed, and if I can't even vend in my own personal blog any more, then where the hell can I?

Because hell, only 1 person supports me in this case. Just one freaking person takes my side in this personal attack.

I expected more of my friends.

No comments: