Thursday, May 11, 2006

I have a lot of frustration within me. It started with the not working mp3 player, followed by the stress for coming Monday, as well as realising how much I have left to do for 2 essays, while I have little time, that is followed by the remark: "And for monday, you will do whatever you can! Like dressing more feminine!", which followed a discussion with someone else which was close to a personal attack, which is now followed by me being kicked out of a Gaia Guild because of inactivity (then you should have tried to make it more intresting - plus, you didn't even give me a warning!).

So yeah, I'm stressed and frustrated.

And anxious to call my Comic Store tomorrow and ask if Elquest - The Discovery 3 is out. Which is followed by a journey to that store and buying it, while I actually have little time to do so.

Oh, and I just recalled I STILL need to do the dishes.

Stressed? Me? NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

*goes hiding in a corner*

No comments: