Saturday, May 06, 2006

What do you get when Kitty Ocean goes to Antwerp (that's in Belgium - Biggest Harbor in the world and all) and finds an Anime/ Manga store? You will get a Kitty Ocean who spends money on merchandise. I spend way too much, but you can't get this anywhere else!!

Sailor Moon Magnets

Sailor Moon Keychains

Hazuki Doremi Cellphone Cord

Well, after returning 2 MP3 players, the 3rd seems to be working fine. I took it to work today, to listen while I was walking my route. I actually felt less tired at the end. I guess music does help while working; it's mentally better. Yeah, I sometimes need things to make it LOOK like I'm going faster, while I'm still at the same speed.
Like packing in the mail while you are still busy, instead of leaving it where it belongs.

And the mp3 I went all crazy about a couple of posts ago (Thijs van Leer - Bolero, but then the original song) is appearantly called: Nada Sousou... at least that's what the file name says. I know where I downloaded it, so that mystery is solved. But other than that, I have NO idea who it is.

But it is lovely.

No comments: