Monday, May 01, 2006

The sky is almost turning yellow. It's raining, but the birds are flying high. Is this a sign of the thunderstorm everyone has been talking about all day? Nah. Sure, there were some signs, but I don't think it will come today. Okay, I'm not a weather-(wo)man so don't pin me on this... and where did the sun suddenly come from??!

Anyway, I had to work today; yes; on a monday. My boss was in a pinch, and I was off. I came there, and it took half an hour before I could actually start my work. I helped the guy before me a lot, and partly I expected him to help me back, and partly I didn't need the help anyway. He's my collegue and I like him (in a friendship way), so why not help someone for a change?
I also found out who would do the shift I would usually do. I can't help myself but... I SO dislike the guy! Whatever he says, I just want to disagree with me. Whatever I throw at him (sarcascm), he simply doesn't get and just laughs it off: "Haha, you haven't changed a bit!". And when he was almost ready, I told him something and he suddenly said: "And you first let me struggle and THEN say it?!" - Well, my response was: You didn't ask me. I never push my help onto someone; they have to ask me. - I don't think he liked that but hey, he's a big boy, he could have asked me for help. I was busy with my own work, and can't pay attentionto him 24/7. Plus, I dislike him, and somehow he doesn't get that hint.

Afterwards I decided it was time to buy myself an mp3 player. I had a budget set, and expected to pay a lot for something like 4 GB. And I dislike the Ipod. No offense Apple, but what is IN and a HYPE, I dislike.
Anyway, I got one of 6 GB and for half of the price of my budget. I hooked it up with my speakers, and now have 1400 mp3 songs playing. Weee! And still space left! I must check my other MP3 CD's for songs I want to put on it. I can never fit my entire music collection on it, but I can't listen to it all at the same time as well

Holy wow.... what the freak... *jumps at MP3 player* Great, I can't read the title (probably japanse font). Where the hell did that MP3 come from?! I know that song! I mean, I know the version from Thijs van Leer, that is on Bolero. But this is the one WITH text! And it's BEAUTIFUL!
Just wished I knew which song it was.... I assume one of the mp3 people send me through MSN, and which I never bothered to listen XD
*sways away*

So yeah, I spend my day working and playing with my new mp3 player. It's white, but when touched, it turns blue! Weeeee!

No comments: