Wednesday, February 13, 2002

Hi, it's me again; at 8 pm! I just watched Buffy and did something else and now I'm here again! And guess what.... I did my homework!!!! Yay me!!!! It was for ICT- the computer class. Some moron invented I have to make a 'WebWalk' for kids, make a Power Point presentation for their parents and make an invitation with Publisher. It's all fictional and the only thing I don't have is Publisher. God, that asignment! Uck! It was way too easy! The hard part was looking for websites! With my experience, they should have let me skip it! I just hope I will get a good grade. It was quite hard making the whole things (except Publisher- I have to do that at school) because I honestly didn't know what to say! It all sounded... to short! And to make 16 slides! What the hell am I gonna post on them?! And the notes! What notes? Which notes?! With this presentation, you hardly need notes! So, I'm gonna re-check it tomorrow (you often have a more objective view after a while- preferably a day) and hopefully I'm done.
And further... I'm kinda bored. But I'm not going to MSN! Psycho girl has a holiday too!!! And I want to draw things for a kiss doll; but somehow I can't get myself to do it. And so far, I don't like my new 'stage' school ('stage' is a dutch word; meaning that you go to a place and then learn your profession in reality- so I'm learning to be a teacher- so I'm teaching at a school. I'm still attending my old school.) But somehow, I don't like it that much there. It's a community! I mean it! A school with 180 kids and parents are obligated to do lots of stuff for this school! No volunteering! I mean it!
But, I've only been there one day. I'm gonna look if I can post that pic I did yesterday. And add a guestbook or something like that. I liked re-blogger; then I would know if someone actually read this blog.

No comments: