Monday, February 18, 2002

I made it!!!!! Hurray! I'm still alive yet while I'm typing this, I'm also at the same time 'vingerhaken'- I have no idea what that is in english and have no idea how to explain it. It's kinda dull yet fun- the fun you can have with a piece of string! Well, today I had to visit the doctor, he would remove a piece of my nail (it had grown into my toe- don't ask!). Well, I was terrified to death! My mom came along and studied what the doctor did- thanks for being such a moral support! Well, I'm glad she was there and that I could hold her hand- but let me start with the beginning.
I woke up at 8.30 am, and my mom was calling me. I wondered why- well, it was because I had to go to the doctor- I thought I had an appointment at 3 pm, but no, it was 9 am! Ack! And I knew what the doctor would do- give me a shot and cut into my toe- well, I asked him to rephrase that! So he did (after we had to wait half an hour). He gave me 2 shots (the word 'shot' is enough to make me shiffer) and well, then he cut into my toe. I didn't feel anything from it! I'm glad I didn't see it though- my mom said I was loosing a lot of blood (you were supposed to say it didn't look that bad mom!). So, after half an hour, I was free to leave- with a toe that looks now like a ball of white cotton ^_^ The doctor said the medicine (anaesthesia?) will wear off any minute now, so I hope I'll survive. It should feel as if my toe is hurt big time..... wish me luck!

No comments: