Thursday, February 21, 2002

This will be my weirdest message- yupyup. I dream again lately. 2 days ago, I had a pet crocedile that got eaten by other crocediles (that's all I remember) and I don't even like crocodiles! And this night, I had 2 dreams (but I recall 1 of them-kinda) and the subject occured that can make my stomach roll over and make me wake up in sweat: A Tyrannosorus Rex! I know, that creature is extinct, but it gives me the huuao! Allosaurus does the same thing btw. (and I love velociraptors- what a connection). Oh yeah, I remembered that other dream kinda. It had to do with some evil creature that burned up people (I've seen Buffy with the Judge) and I had to collect 2 crystals (or 3- I had already collected 2 of them) and I went through the whole world- mostly while I was scuba diving. Weird huh? Well, this is a normal dream =P.
I went to my kiddies-school again today and at the end of the day they did a game that they had to copy someone and they had to guess who he was copying. Please note this was the second time I was in that class. A boy copied someone who was typing very quickly, and guess what- that was me!!! All because I can type fast and semi-blind. Sometimes I can find the keys without looking, sometimes I can't. And a boy that day got a blood nose. He was very worried about his new shirt so he wore my sweater for a while (so I could remove the blood). Don't worry, I always have a shirt under my sweater. ^_^
And to break the tention, my dog came home fine. She's already reovering- everything went fine!

No comments: