Saturday, February 23, 2002

I did 2 tests today and yesterday- one was which colour I was. I'm a 'white' person, with a strong blue side. I like to be independant. And I did a Disney Princess Test: I'm Tinkerbell. I liked her most of the movie anyway- besides TigerLily. And I dreamd again, but I can't remember them.
A club from HetNet got hacked today and the hacker threated that everyone who was a member of that club would loose there club (or site!) also. I'm terrified this will also happen to me- what if my Serenay Moon site gets hacked???? The club was called Misty's Fanclub; I still wonder, why would you ruin someone's work? What is the joy in it? And the use? If you say it's for sport, okay, then hack and leave a small line like: I hacked your site; but don't delete anything! You can already be proud of that part, and you didn't destroy someone's work. Destroying someone's work is low, very low.....

No comments: