Sunday, February 10, 2002

I still exist?! Wow! Well, just bored and somehow I'm feeling not good. Like I'm forgetting something, or being sorry for something. Well, let me tell you this, I can't be sorry! No, the only one I've been kinda mean to today deserves it! She's so insane! I wonder if she even tells the truth! 'I made a drawing but my sister put lipstick on it' (which sister would do that if it's not a baby?!) 'My scanner is broken' (even a broken scanner gets fixed within a year) 'I wrote a story but because you said someone else should type I deleted it!' (she never heard about having a meeting) 'Oh no, my sister deleted the story!' (again the sister! I know she's not a baby- this girl has to have brains! She only deletes the story files!) 'Argh! I forgot to save it!' (that can happen, but who believes that after these lies?)
I don't care if she reads this, this is a friend I can surely miss! I hate loosing friends, but she drives me crazy!
(and then she says it's because she has a desise that makes her angry quickly. Isn't that a conviniant excuse?! Does she actually have brains?!)

No comments: