Tuesday, February 19, 2002

I had better news to share today- but something happened and I want to talk about it. I have 2 dogs- Kisja and Holly. Kisja is very big and very sweet en energetic. Holly is really small and would die to get some attention. My mom locked her up with a male dog (need to explain more?) and she was supposed to get puppies. But somehow, my mom felt something was wrong. And yes, she was correct- she had some sort of dog flue (might not have come from the boy! We can't blame him for anything!). But when she seemed okay again, my mom still felt weird. And Holly became bigger and bigger. The doctor said it was probably gas that caused that. My mom wasn't satisfied. Today she went again and the doctor said: well, if you are so worried- get some x-rays! And she did: result: the place where the puppies are formed was infected big time! If it wouldn't be removed now- we probably would have found her tomorrow dead! So, what choice did my mom have? Loose her, or loosing the chance for puppies. Well, Holly woke up a few hours ago from the operation and she has to fight through the night. It looks hopeful and we pray for her life.
But also good things happened today. I finally passed a very hard test and got a awesome grade for calculation (how to teach that to kids I mean). Too bad that it won't get me more than 1 point =S.
And a girl- way past weird- she heard about me never haveing loved someone (I admit it! I never loved anyone! I'm a freak!) and her reacting: 'Oh, you poor child! You must feel aweful! I'm feeling so sorry for you!!!!' Thanks for cheering me up! But there were more who disagreed. They all said that one day I will find love. I hope so, but I pray for my dogs life more now.
Oh yeah, I don't blame the doctor. She's human after all. Don't be mad at her.

No comments: