Tuesday, February 12, 2002

It happened again yesterday; even twice! Someone added my name to MSN but forgot to ask me if I wanted that. Who are you guys?! But other things happened yesterday that was cool. I went to the shop to return my tape Shrek; because it cracked, and OF COURSE! It didn't crack in the shop as much as it did at home =S. But I got a new tape anyway. I also saw a few Game Boy Games: Suske and Wiske (Belgium comic; in England it's Willy and Wanda and it Scottisch I think Suzy and Spike....and Lambik is called Ambrose!!!!!!!!!!!! *rols from her chair laughing* and in french Bob and Bobette) and Inspector Gadget. What tha?!?!
I also did my first presentable CG this morning- with soft shades and stuff. I'll upload it once.
Uck, I'm at Neopets again and AGAIN the Tombola is closed. Ack, now I have to wait AGAIN an hour! What am I to do? They lowered the banks interest to help that freak, did you know that? I was so close at getting 10 neopoints interest a day! Then I won a 10000 neopoints at the Fruit Machine, so I'm close again =P
I have 2 neopets: KaiyouSuta the Kougra and Fortgard the Eyrie. You'll probably wondered why I named my Eyrie Fortgard- well, I didn't. I adopted him. At the beginning he disliked everything, but he's okay now ^_^ KaiyouSuta has the highest level. Pure luck. I still can't fight with her ^_^*
Still waiting.... Do you know Kellilla Yarwood? From Sundowner and www.kellilla.com? She makes gasping art! Wow, the oekaki thingies she draws nowaday- ack! So good!
And do you know Sailor Starfury? From Empire Medora or the crystalstars. She's very good also!
Tiamat is good also, but her site is down; it's hosted at envy.nu- I wonder why that server is actually up! It's so often down!
Still waiting for the Tombola guy.... what shall I so? I'll go to kellilla and look if she did anything new. Kisses!

No comments: