Sunday, February 17, 2002

Okay, here I am again. Yesterday it didn't want to post my message, so just in case, I'm typing on a textfile. I just woke up about 7 minutes ago, so don't mind the typo's okay? ^_^.
I'm still tired, but I know I won't be able to sleep any more. It all started yesterday- I slept like hell with a wacko dream. Half of my friends were in it, as well as a lot of water and a gang chasing us. Am I the only one who sees the conection with Derak? The weirdest thing is that my best friend wasn't in it, though someone who doesn't bother to contact us was!
I also had a weird dream tonight and I recalled what it was about 3 minutes, but I forgot it =S. Talk about a short memory! My message was a lot longer yesterday- darn!
Yesterday my mom also won the first prize for decorative painting (imitation techniques). All the other contestants had done a decorative painters education and my mom hadn't! Haha! She was the best while she hasn't done the education! My sister has done the education and is now annoyed. She didn't eneter the contest, but she can't handle the fact that my mom might be better than her! But hey, my mom will turn 50 this year, my sister is *counts* still 20 (will get 21).
I wonder why the mail I send to my friend in America hasn't arrived yet. Or it has and I forgot it- or she forgot to mention it. I don't wanna ask it- It might spoil the surprise!
Well, it looks like it's gonna be a beautiful day again, though it probably will be cold. I'm sorting midi's again. The Postbank (a big bank in Holland) asked my to make the St Nicolas gift for this year- for the children. They thought about a colouring book in the form of a calendar. My dad works there and he brags a lot about me there ^_^. He insisted he would get a calendar from me. Now he brags about my mom too. He also brags about my sister a bit- but not that much. My sister is very good at copying pictures!
Once, when she was still on college, they had to do an asignment called 'Africa, Wildlife' (or something like that and in dutch- I don't recall it any more =S) People had to paint an advertisement for Africa Wildlife and my sister painted 2 zebra's... IT LOOKED GREAT! Though she did the text in english- there was a part of the text in english so she thought: you can't do half the text in english and the other half in dutch- that just doesn't make sense! The teacher doubted if she had done the asignment right and he gave her a good grade ^_^.
Even though my sis and I fight a lot, she's a great artist. I hope she will become more famous. And she always says she doesn't like what I draw, but once I found a picture she made... She tried to copy Sky Etoile!!! ^_^
Oh yeah, and I'm a great cook too. Just ask my dad, then he'll have something else to brag about. ^_^
Ah, I'm in the mood for White Whole Hazelnut Chocolate from Ritter Sport.....aaaahhhh....so yummy!
Ah! I now remember my dream! It was about me about being in some sort of Basketball team (I don't like basketball) and some classmates were in it. But we were also on a mission to save the world. Oh, what a decisions I had to make. And a guy tried to kill me too! He followed me everywhere (does someone hear the Derak bell ringing again?). Anyway, the fun part from the dream was that I could jump really far and that I've been hurt big time, but still insisted I played that basketball game =P. I can be so stubborn.

No comments: