Monday, February 17, 2003

I have 3 more hours before my computer-website whatever class. I'm really looking forward to it since we are going to talk about CCS and pop up screens. I want to do the profiles in nifty pop up screens. Yeah- I'm wacko.
Anyway, the LAYOUT is made- but there is nothing really structural yet =S. Because I need files from the OTHER computer that DOES have internet. I'll probably let the gallery appear in an other window. It would look weird..... unless I can find a way to let it return to my.... no wait- that's not the problem. It's an other problem. How do I get a complete new screen on a frames site!!! I'm gonna ask that today... yeah.... That would solve so much......
Then I'd just need to add one link at the bottom of the gallery... that should work. *brain working over time when it comes to how to make our site even better!*

No comments: