Thursday, February 27, 2003

Things that happened yesterday:
My dad wanted to drill some holes in my floor and I cleaned my room. Then he suddenly said: Mm, I won't do it today, but I'll help you move your closet (about 1.80 meters high, 20 centimetres deep and a meter wide) after my nap. I got upstairs and was so annoyed by this that I moved the closet by myself. Was a bit difficult to do, but not impossible. And after an hour my dad came up and saw that he didn't have to do anything at all!!! It's the second time I moved something heavy by myself just because I didn't want to wait ^_^.
Also, in the swimming pool, I broke my breath holding record: 59 seconds! It used to be 54, so I broke it with 5 seconds! 1 minute, here I come!!!!!!!
(my dad didn't allow me to do it once again, because of hyperventilation danger. I know, posted this already yesterday after that kinda poem-story thingie. Liked it?

No comments: