Sunday, February 09, 2003

I'm too tired to type a whole story, so just some facts:
~ My dad is pissed and I have no clue why
~ My sister came home this morning from her vacation
~ I went to the Gangs of New York yesterday. Intresting movie; and quite fun- could this have happened in reality?
~ Had a great night last night in overall
~ Strang Candy, a webcomic, has finally posted the Twinkies I send about half a year ago ^_^ However, she forgot who send them. I e-mailed her again.
~ I'm hungry, but I'd better not go downstairs to my dad =S. Not that he's scary, but I just know I'll do things wrong and then he gets even angrier at me.
~ I slept till noon today =D=D
~ I have so much to do today- an art piece to color and homework (which I also have time for tomorrow, but better start with it today!!)

No comments: