Wednesday, February 05, 2003

Well, I decided not to call tomorrow. If I do manage to get a place myself, and my school finds one too, I have to cancel the school I found myself and then I'd probably never be able to return there ever. Why? Well, how would you feel as a school? Someone calls you if you have a place for internship- you arrange that and that that person calls again: oh, thanks but I got another place. Baibai!
So, I'll call monday, if I don't have a place
It turns out I have a lot of pyromanic friends!! =D. A lot of people asked me if they could help me blow up my school.
Though I'd never blow up my school in real life. And what confuses me most- which is not this topic related- a 13 year old kid was killed a few days ago, with a gun.... because he threw snow balls at someone......... WHERE IS THIS COUNTRY GOING TO?! And why haven't they captured that guy yet?!

No comments: