Monday, February 24, 2003

This is it. My very first alone camping trip. Okay, it's one night and staying at Togepi's place- but I'm doing this all by myself.
Actually I'm quite pathetic ^_^. I'm 20 years old and this is my very first sleep-over and the very first time I'm going alone by train. I'm so behind with things.
But I don't think about that. I'm quite proud at the moment. I'm really forward to today and I actually can't wait till it's 3 pm, when it's almost time to go. What will I do in that time?!
As for my illness, I'm feeling 99% again. I told you I would get healthy soon again!! I also cleaned out my hotmailinbox, so I'll be able to handle a lot (this doesn't mean you can mail whatever you want. I'm still very populair with the 'men, get huge!' and 'men, size DOES matter' adds)
What did I do yesterday? Actually I can't remember. I know it wasn't that much.
Can you survive 2 days without me? Or without a post? Hang on, be strong! I know you can do it!!

No comments: