Monday, February 03, 2003

*sets school on fire* Litterary. I'm at school now- in my so called differataion modeule- where they are supposed to teach me how to build a website. *points at Serenay Moon* We're gonna use frontpage 2002- something I've NEVER used before- but we are allowed to make our own websites with whatever programme. I'm in need of 4 kids, dutch or belgium- under the age of 12. Anyone got little sisters or brothers I can use as test subjects for my page when I'm done?
And now why I put my school on fire (NO, I didn't do that in reality though I would really love to). I lost my internsjip today- AGAIN. So, I have internship thursday- yet no school to go to. Oh woopie........... *Iz very annoyed, angry pissed and what not more*
I cried my eyes out when I found it out and the school reacts so cool: Oh, it hapens more.... Don't worry, don't worry......

Edit: What my school also said: It's their fault (yet that school claims it the fault of MY school- ain't it easy to point at others?!) but you can always use that day to study and go another day!!
Oh great- so now I have to give up one of MY days up because they messed up. Not only that- a new period at school just began- I CAN'T STUDY YET!! There is hardly anything to study yet!!

No comments: