Friday, February 21, 2003

I'm so populair in my dreams. People always try to kill me. Nifty huh? Last night they tried to kill me over and over again. And of course I tried to escape. First I transformed into Sailor Moon and Super Sailor Moon but in the end when I thought I was alone they threw a knife through my heart.
You would guess the dream would be over then. Nope, of course not. My brains is one WEIRD place. There just came a new me (while the other one was still bleeding to death) who had to win a diving contest in order to NOT get killed. Of course I won (the things I did! Wow! Never knew my fear of heights was over! Oh wait- it isn't) but of course the guy couldn't take it and tried to drown me. He almost succeeded but someone saved me. I think he looked like John Goodman. What the hell has he been doing in my dreams? Must have watched The Emporer's New Groove one time too much.
Anyway, at that time someone found my dying body (the one with the knife through her heart- my dreams never care about realism) and we became one again and guess what.....
IT STARTED ALL OVER AGAIN! But now with some more information. I had some evidence that could get someone in prison and I had to get it. I still wonder why there appeared talking toads in my dream.

Anyway, yesterday I tried to ease my leg down a lot. It still hurts, but at least I can walk a bit already. I have to let my leg the whole day so I can work tomorrow. And I heard some really cool news over the MSN. I'll post it at my site (you know, the Serenay Moon one).
And I want to apologise Demi. I've been giving you a really hard time yesterday about the 'your worst nightmare' thingie. I know you didn't mean it that way.

No comments: