Wednesday, February 12, 2003

My dreams are so weird. I dreamed I was in France and we had to go back because I was late for class. And the weird thing was that my parents took the long way home; ins't of going france ~> netherlands they went france ~> crossing netherlands ~> back to france ~> going dutch again.
And I'm so sleepy.
Anyway, my dream slowly turned into a war between cats and mice. No, really. The mice even tried rafting to escape from the cats!! And of course it ended with talking cats who took a hostage and demanded all mice would surrender. And then my alarmclock went (of course).
By the looks of now I still won't have internship tomorrow *deep sigh* And I just KNOW this will cause trouble with my other classes.... makes me sad. <=( For the first time I'm not depressed about Valentine, but now I'm depressed because I'll have another day off, while the others won't.....

No comments: