Friday, February 07, 2003

OMG!! I replied NICELY on a GB entry! Yeah, I haven't checked my school mail yet- I'm supposed to hear if I have an internship place or now. I guess not, so expect me to become crabby again.
Lately I'm having weird dreams.
First I had a dream where 4 people from America came to visit me; the 4th was a girl named Prya, who looked a lot like Lisa from my last internship =S.
Second was that I was going with some friends to an amusement parc and they changed into the Sailor Senshi and back. It involved a really small music box we used for transportation.
And I kinda forgot where today's dream was about. I know it was a weird one. Oh yeah! Now I know! I was living on a planet where it was forbidden for androids (those human-like robots) to have relationships and especially gay relationships. And I fought on their side. I even went to their planet- and Xander from Buffy came along. Yet he was infected by some tiny worm bug and suddenly chosen to be the prince of the planet =S.
Point of this dream? I guess being gay is okay. I don't see why it should be forbidden. (you can pull out any bible or koran and point that it's wrong but that won't help a thing to convince me. This is my opinion. I'm allowed to have it)

No comments: