Tuesday, September 15, 2009

2 laptops... *sighs*

Oh, this is crazy. Suddenly, I can't log in in Gaia Online any more... through this laptop! It says my password is incorrect... while it's saved by my system XP Not only that, if I use my mini laptop... I CAN log in, with the same password *rolls eyes* So yeah... I've send in an inquiry. For now, I'll live, but working on 2 laptops is a bit too much, you know XP

What more... yesterday I watched Down Periscope and School of Rock. Jack Black is a nice actor, but sometimes he's too much, in my opinion. Down Periscope keeps on being fun and it inspired me to create a new character for Project KiMa. I'll first send it to my personal Muse... if I have time today XD One e-mail left, 3 Gaia accounts... and some breakfast before heading for work!

8 hours *sighs* But I'll bring Pen-i art stuff along :) That way I can draw in my breaks; last week I finished an entire comic (inking, no tones) in the 3 breaks I had, chattering included!!

No comments: