Monday, September 14, 2009

Je suis return-retour--ehm... back?

I guess: a new week, new chances, a clean slide... slate? A crap, forget all those English expressions XD Anyway, I'm back and I plan to do daily blogpostings again from now on.

It's been a week since I've returned from France and well... I want to go back XD How on Earth did I manage to do all that stuff I did before I left??! I've planned to do OkĂșta tonight and maybe some requested voiceacting. I'm in the mood XD

And today, after work, I had my bi-annual horror: the dentist. If you know me, you know that is right up there in The Big List of Fears, alongside with spiders. But, since I survive my wisdom teeth removal, I was a bit more calm.
I first had the Mouth Hygienist and darn it, it was a massacre! Seriously! All that blood! Luckily she cleaned up, otherwise the dentist wouldn't have seen a thing XD The Mouth Hygienist also wondered when I would let my last wisdom tooth be pulled. I was like... Ehm... no way. Only have 3, dentist said so! Turns out that one of my teeth is quite big and thus she miscalculated XP Phew!
There are no cavities according to the dentist, but 2 spots so I need to intensify my brushing!

Other than that... dentist totally messed with my scedule ¬¬ And I made an animation; go check it out!: http://kittyocean.deviantart.com/art/Animation-test-Kimu-136882642

No comments: