Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It's tuesday!!

And I'm awake, early in the morning, babysitting my nice XP

I had 2 dreams this morning, both with a sad streak and one with a winning streak. With the first, I returned to High School to get some additional diploma's. I ended up in Geography Class, but the teacher totally hated me. Truely, hated me.

Whatever I said, whatever I did, she kept on trying to put me down (she totally reminded me of a certain someone... ¬¬) and even when I tried to compliment her in the hopes she would leave me alone, she never stopped. During an exam, I accidentally had a wrong dictionary with me (why did I have it in the first place) so at first she checked it (she didn't check other's) and then confiscated it. After the test I even said: "I'm so glad you checked it, I hadn't checked it myself yet!" Still, she kept on nagging and eventually she started nagging because I placed my coloured pencils from smallest to largest and on colour. Nobody in the class seemed to care, but she did and totally ridiculed me.
That was the time when I snapped and started yelling at her. I cleaned out my table and said that I would tell the other teachers a thing or two about her. She said she decided which teacher and predictably... she brought me to the principal.
She was totally confidant, I knew my days were numbered and the principal... "Kitt! Long time no seen! How are you doing???" It was on of the kind teachers of my first time of High School Xp. And he really liked me, so the mean teacher felt all her grounds crumbling away... Muahaha! I was suddenly the star of the school and during P.E. people still talked about it.

My second dream was less happy. I was walking through a nature reserve and saw a guy who planned to use big-*** guns to kill everyone in sight. Luckily, the machine was broken, but if you see a man with a Postal Services Jacket and a Machine Gun, you know something is fishy. I passed him, pretending I did not care, but of course I rushed down and warned everyone in sight; about 30 people. The Insane Guy realised what I did and started chasing us through the forest. Eventually we ended up in a city and we fled into the super expensive hotel called 'ABN AMRO', which is stupid, because that's a bank and not a hotel XD. Anyway, after some convincing we managed to hide there and when we thought we were safe, I decided to walk around with an other guy.
However, the Insane Guy was there as well and I suddenly displayed magical powers like invisibility. The Insane Guy suddenly turned into a Wolf Man named Wolverine (not really looking like THE one; my dream version was more werewolf like) and he found me, though I was invisible, saying he'd always find me because he knew me, through and through...
Of course, we fled back and an insane bouq... can't spell it, lots of flowers, were delivered in my name. It turned out it was a bomb, but I tripped with only 8 seconds left. However, the most complaining annoying irritatable guy grabbed the flowers and ran away with them...
About 15-20 people died in that explosion; one being the guy who sacrificed himself.
I wanted to leave the hotel and on the parking lot, my dad got our car, but a large trucky suddenly turned and literary crushed one side of the car. My dad was practically uninjured though...
That's when I woke up

The hairy face of the wolf man was the most scary one; I could really feel the hairs! Totally kyaah!!

Maybe the word I couldn't spell was bouqet... no, that has to be wrong...

No comments: