Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Love my brain

Whatever goes in, is out within half the hour XP I only remember that I had totally annoying customers, who all never used their brains, but what they complained about...? That's a plus actually; it keeps me happy :)

What also makes me happy: the new Pen-i comic is online! The owner of that website is always so busy, that he sometimes places the comic late. I know that I work for free and all, so I'm not that important... so whenever it gets posted I'm happy :) I hope to finish the next one soon... Mixed HockeyClub Nieuwegein... you are in it!!... more or less XD

I also met an ex-colleague today and wow... hitting reality! Whatever I have faced... she seriously has gone through some rough time! Poor woman... Hugs for her, lotsa hugs!! I hope her future will be filled with sunshine!!

Also, I got a bill today, asking if I wanted to pay 20 euros. I was like... ehm, NO! I did not sign up for anything!! Turns out my dad signed me up for something and forgot to tell me XD Phew! At least this means I'm still keeping my eye open and am not going to pay something without knowing what it is :)

Other than that... Stopping by the postoffice and talking to my ex-colleage totally stole so much time from me T_T. And tomorrow I won't have much time either!! And neither will I have on friday!

I want to win 3 million euros, so I can quit my job ¬¬; or at least work a lot less. That way I have more time to spend on my friends XD

No comments: