Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I'm starting to dislike people

I'm not disliking everyone. Just the people who think 'Life is easy'. Do you think I'm super-duper-happy where I am now?! I WANT to get a place of my own, but have you seen the prices of the housing market?! And what kind of money I make?!

Sure, I could get a crappy cheap appartment at a kind of neighbourhood I'd never want to live, and then I have about 10 euro's a month left for clothes and 'fun stuff'. Hence why I'm saving up (at least, I try. I spend a bit much the past few months and I really have to tone down. I can do it! *is determinded*)

And when I tell people my situation, the result is... "Go work more. Set priorities."
- I'm working 31 hours a week with a payment that isn't something big
- I have my own company (I hardly have time for that!)
- I only do 3 hours a week Volunteer Things (Swimming Teacher)

And what do I get compaired with?
- 40 hours a week with a payment I'd almost kill for
- 2 people working

See the difference? 2 people and 1 people?

It's not that I don't want to. It's simply because I can't. I don't have the money. I'm not rich. Working more would make me truely depressed (because even now I hardly have time for drawing and writing. Last time I wrote was when I was in France!).

I just wished people could step out of their little safe box and take a look at my shoes. Not everybody is like 'You' (in the common sense), not everybody can live like 'You' (again, the common sense, not someone specific).

No comments: