Friday, September 25, 2009

What would I need?

I've been thinking... moving out means a lot of money involved... Not only the rent or buying the appartment, also things you need. But what do I actually need? There is so much I already have!

Thus far, I found out I need the following things:

  • Assuming the kitchen is included, refrigerator and all, all I need would be a microwave. I think I can steal the old one from my parents, since they have one merged with their fancy oven. I do hope my house will actually have an oven btw...
  • I don't think I need a Frying pan. I like oven-fries better anyway and it's healthier. Still, they are not THAT expensive, but it's on the bottom of my list.
  • A dining/drawing table. Seriously. I have a couch and 2 chairs, but no dining table. By the time I move out, someone might want a new table and then I can take the old one (for a small price) or get one second/third hand. Chairs should be included, btw.
  • Pots and pans. But we might have those already (but no Wok-pan, I need a Wok-pan) and my grandmother also has lots of stuff.
  • Cuttlery and Cutting knives. I think I have a tiny cuttlery set. Again, Grandma can probably help out.
  • Internet connection - wireless not required. I don't need a TV connection (I barely watch tv anyway) or radio connection (internet radio). This means I also won't need a tv guide subscription and I never read newspapers anyway (I'll grab the news from nu.nl and nos.nl). My radio that will be used as an alarm can also play cd's and I wake up using my cellphone anyway. Btw, no telephone needed as well. I have a cellphone.
  • Washing Machine... but I can always wash at my parents' place if they live close. Dryer is nonesense; sure it makes towels nice and fluffy but that's not top priority.

I honestly think that is it. Everything else I already have and my Grandma has a lot of stuff as well (she always plays with certain lottery's and then wins towels, ironers (sp?) etc etc etc). So all that is left... is an afforable place on my own.

And THAT, my friends, is the biggest challenge of them all.

No comments: