Sunday, September 27, 2009

I'm so out of the rythm...

I can't even spell Rythm. There needs to be another letter in this word... somewhere. Anyway, I'm so crazy busy it's no longer fun. Everybody wants a piece of me.
Except in my dreams. There I'm being totally abandonded and got stuck in France. Which was no fun. And suddenly I got replaced by Sakura Kinomoto and Touya and Yue... why them all of a sudden??!
Other than that... well, I have a family day today. I'll first have to bowl. I had bowling. It's a miracle if I hit anything. And then SHE will be there tody as well, just telling me how wrong I do things and what a loser I am... I have no idea why she hates me so much! Just leave me be; so what if I'm a loser! She is twice the loser I am for venting all her frustrations on me!

I do wonder... shall I take my laptop along?

No comments: