Sunday, October 26, 2003

Spider! Big Spider! Less then 1 metre away from me!!! *screams* I swear, my future husband musn't be afraid of spiders! I'm the one who needs to be saved! My sister is also afraid of spiders, but her boyfriend is more scared O.o I need a heroic guy to save me from these monsters....
It turns out that Yorkiddin, the channel that airs Sailor Moon, will stop to exist in January =(. And, they also annouced that they haven't bought any more eps of Sailor Moon, so I guess we're stuck =(. No more Sailor Moon.... just the first half of the first Arc of Sailor Moon R... no ChibiUsa... no Hotaru.... *sad, sad sighs*
What more? I went to the final day of theory with the stupid course. Dad and I left earlier because we had to. Was kinda a useless day and I don't have a great examination task.
'Enkelvoudige Rugslag', for those who understand Dutch. Wouldn't be such a problem, but my target group is end B begin C; which means they should already master it! But, my dad says that the group I'll get will be terrible so that I have enough to teach.
What more, what more? I bought an Aquarium, and I'll get fish from my mom, as well as plants, because she has too much in her aquarium. I also bought Pokémon 4Ever; intresting movie and halfway I already knew the truth about Sam XD. It was an intresting movie and all characters cried a lot. Oh yes, and Brock and Team Rocket all had new voices =(. No fun.
Oh yes, and been very tired past few days. And no kidding. I feel like I could fall asleep at the spot!
And I caught a cold. Not a great combination.
Anyway, I'm thinking about writing a new Mini Series for Serenay Moon. Season 3 still isn't finished and I doubt we'll end Season 4 in the year it will take to post Season 3.
Anyone has suggestions on how I could avoid weeks without updates? Or, that I'll change it to 1 week story, 1 week no update, 1 week other stuff, 1 week no update, 1 week story etc?
I could really use some advice. I'd rather avoid the every 2 weeks an update, but it might be the only way I can guarantee regular updates. I could really, really use some advice.
Oh, and I might not update in the Christmas Vacation. I hadn't had a Summer Stop this year, so I might as well have a Christmas Stop ^_^.
Oh, and the link you gave in the comments Sol Nuada... eh... I'm not sure where to look. Or is it a broken link or so?

No comments: